BERMUDA (NYLON) PUTTING GREEN
Our Rymar Bermuda putting green product is designed to putt and chip like a natural green. With the proper installation techniques and sand infill applied to the turf will create a smooth consistent ball roll. The Late Season colour blend of fibres gives a rich contrast to Fringe Grass and natural grass surrounding. Rymar Bermuda Greens are a top notch way to practice and entertain in your backyard, basement, golf course or office.
- Face Weight: 40 oz
- Backing: DuraFlow, or Urethane
- Colour: Late Harvest
- Pile Height: 0.70"
RECOMMENDED USE / MAIN APPLICATION
- Putting Green / Bocce Courts / Baseball / Field Hockey / Cricket
- Moderate to Heavy Traffic
- Accurate ball roll for putting and chipping
- Bermuda (Nylon) Putting Greens are a blend of colours representing Late Harvest grass
- 0.70” blade height to achieve a natural appearance
- Uniquely formulated DuraFlow or Urethane backing provides greater seam strength and durability / not water soluble
- Heat and frost resistant, UV stabilized
- No harmful environmental effects — 100% green / environmentally friendly
- Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to chemical attack