Healthy Environment for your child's play
Rymar offers three playground systems* dedicated to bringing the safest and best-fit products for your clients’ play area needs.
- Rymar Playground Turf
- Rymar Rubber Mulch
- Rymar Playfall Tiles
All three of our playground systems meet or exceed US CPSC and IPEMA guidelines for playground surfacing. Rymar playground surfaces provide the optimum fall height up to 16’. In keeping with stringent ASTM requirements for playground fall safety, our products come in a variety of thickness and colours to match equipment and personal needs.
RYMAR PLAYGROUND TURF
— PLAYGROUNDS WITH BUILT-IN SAFETY —
OUR SOFTEST PLAYGROUND—THE RYMAR THREE-STEP SYSTEM
1. SOFT PAD
Shock and drainage pad provides shock absorption and impact protection from falls.
3. PLAYGROUND INFILL
This infill is a completely anti-microbial product that creates a long lasting healthy environment for a child’s play.
2. PLAYGROUND TURF
A unique blend of polyethylene monofilament fibers and nylon thatch layers that simulates a fine blade of fescue or blue grass.
About Rymar Playground Turf
With Rymar Synthetic Playground Turf a hard abrasive surface is no longer a threat to a child’s safety and it is a more sanitary alternative to sand and pea gravel. Our synthetic grass is made of a blend of polyethylene monofilament fibres which give the grass the soft comfortable feel. Also this grass is free from allergens and is anti-microbial. Rymar Synthetic Playground Turf is as safe as it is beautiful with almost no maintenance required.
WHY USE RYMAR PLAYGROUND TURF
- Eliminates the need to mow and trim underneath playground equipment
- Dries very quickly to allow children to play almost immediately after rain fall (consistent Gmax and HIC safety ratings)
- Is available to meet IPEMA ASTM F1292 requirements for up to a 12’ critical fall height
RYMAR RUBBER MULCH
— SO NATURAL LOOKING WITH COLOURS THAT REMAIN VIBRANT —
MULCH PRODUCTS INCLUDE
BLACK RUBBER MULCH
BROWN RUBBER MULCH
REDWOOD RUBBER MULCH
ABOUT RYMAR RUBBER MULCH
Rymar Rubber Mulch is a loose fill, recycled rubber playground safety surface. When properly installed and maintained, Rymar rubber mulch provides a safe playground surface that meets or exceeds US product safety commission guidelines and ASTM standards for play surfaces.
WHY USE RYMAR RUBBER MULCH
- Save up to 57% over 5 years by reducing annual mulching costs
- Natural looking and colours remain vibrant
- Meets or exceeds US CPSC and IPEMA guidelines
- A 6” layer provide 16’ of vertical fall height protection as per ASTM F129204
- Non-staining—the colour will not rub off on children’s clothes or pets
- Polyurethane coating provides superior adhesion and abrasion resistance
RYMAR PLAYFALL TILES
— EASY TO INSTALL WITH INTERLOCKING PIN SYSTEM FOR ALIGNMENT —
RYMAR PLAYFALL TILES INCLUDE
BLACK PLAYFALL TILES
GREEN PLAYFALL TILES
RED PLAYFALL TILES
ABOUT PLAYFALL TILES
Rymar Playfall Tiles provide the optimum fall safety for kids play environments. Install a Playfall surface and eliminate the need to fill in holes, remove animal waste and potentially dangerous hidden objects. Created from recycled rubber, diverting tonnes of waste from landfills, Rymar Playfall Tiles are durable, resilient and porous to allow drainage.
WHY USE RYMAR PLAYFALL TILES
- Installs equally well over a hard surface sub-base or a well compacted granular surface
- Easy to install with interlocking pin system for alignment
- Eliminates health and safety concerns from buried objects and animal waste
- Eliminates risks and maintenance associated with displacement from loose filled materials (i.e. wood-fibre)
- Combined with a foam pad, the Playfall Tiles provide 14’ of vertical fall height protection